Lifestyle

30 questions | Get to know me tag

23:25:00 Angela White 0 Comments



1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
My hair is naturally straight, not stick straight though if that makes sense. Although sometimes there's little kinks from where I've slept on it. 

2. What is your natural hair colour?
When I was younger my hair was a golden blonde and got progressively a little darker. I'm trying to grow it out in the first time since I started dying my hair years ago!

3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
Sometimes I dye my roots myself, but the last time I needed a colour in my hair I took the salon approach. My roots were growing out and I wanted an ombré to blend my roots and the grown out light blonde. As time grew, as well as my hair, it now looks exactly the same as before I had it dyed at the salon. Money well spent! Haha

4. How often do you wash your hair?
Every 2-3 days. It doesn't get that greasy but I use dry shampoo inbetween washes when necessary.

5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it?
It depends how I'm feeling, but as the whether will be getting colder, it will probably be big cosy jumpers and fluffy socks. Bring the cold breeze on! Actually mother nature, we can wait a bit longer.

6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I've learnt a lot of techniques along the way that I use to my own nails. They annoyingly grow quite fast, I would rather my hair did! So I wouldn't be able to make that many trips to the salon without it breaking a whole in my purse, haha.

7. How often do you change your nail polish?
I'd say I'm not the best with this at the moment, but when it's summer I like to paint them red and summery pinks, so my nails will probably look brighter than winter nails. 

8. Do you polish your toes in the winter, too or just in the summer?
Both, I just think they look better when painted, and the colour seems to stay a lot longer as well which is handy.

9. How long does it take to put on your makeup?
It depends on I much time I have to have enough sleep and to not have to rush in the morning. However much time I have to get ready which can vary depending on occasion, I have to do the best in the time I have sometimes!

10. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Face first, it gives my eyes a bit more time to wake up! Otherwise I'll end up wanting to hide away in the morning like Oscar. 



11. Do you "collect" makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
We've all had that dreaded make-up draw of old makeup where we thought 'why did I buy this' so I try to buy it when I need it so avoid that clutter draw.

12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Very rare. I am still on a search to find some that feel comfortable and not too heavy on the eyes. 

13. Do you do a full face of makeup every day?
If I'm at home I go make-up free, if I'm popping to the shops - make-up free, if I'm spending the whole day out, depending where I'm going, that's when the make-up brushes come out!

14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone (or with family)?
Not if I'm sitting at home. Unless it's a family birthday or something and pictures of that exact moment will be remembered forever as photographs. My family still print them out to put in the album, which is nice for memories, but you can't delete that bad shot!

15. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Yeah, if you find this difficult, I will keep you posted with various ways to overcome this. Embrace yourself girl :)

16. How many high end products do you have?
I'm not sure, I have a variety but I'd say more drugstore products. 

17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
As often as I can, I'll do it in the morning if I'm not going out that day so the next day they're dry.

18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
For an occasion, I like to have a rough idea but everyday, I like to see where the sun takes me when I wake up. I don't like planning a nice outfit only for it to be discarded by the oh-so-lovely rain.

19. How often do you change your handbag?
I haven't in a while! You know what this means...

20. What time do you get up & go to sleep?
It varies depending on what my timetable is for that day but if it's something I need a lot of snoozing for I'll count 7-8 hours from when I have to get up. 

21. How often & when do you workout?
Even without realising, everyday I get some exercise in by walking to the train station, but I'll try dedicate a day or 2 in the week for cardio. If I'm at home however, I get some rest days.

22. Left-handed or Right-handed?
A bit of both. I write better in my right but eat with my left. So I don't even know anymore.

23. How tall are you?
5ft.5''

24. Do you speak a foreign language?
I can speak Bulgarian ( i'm half Bulgarian) and understand it but only really use it when I'm out there.

25. How many pets do you have?
2 cats and there's another homeless one who has been in and out of our house almost everyday for a long time. She eats the other cats food and biscuits but we don't mind because she's so cute and she's always so happy when she stroke her. Can we keep her?!



26. How often are you on Blogger?
Almost everyday!

27. Do you read the comments posted on blogs?
Somtimes, if I'm really interested in the post or they ask something I might think yeah 'let me see what people are saying.'  As I read a lot of blogs on bloglovin', it just shows the mobile page and doesn't show comments.

28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
I think if I wrote down everything it would be a pretty huge list! If I see it in the stores I'll try to remember if the positive reviews outweighed the negative and decide if I really need it.

29. How did you come up with your blog name?
I'm not even sure, I thought for such a long time and even now I'm not 100% certain.

30. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
I'm currently using my iphone camera at the moment which works a dream for a phone camera- but I will invest in a new camera because my cameras have done their time I think and a fully functioning camera is in order. How many times did I say camera there? I did it again!

31. How often do you clean your house? (Daily, weekly, other)
It doesn't need to be cleaned daily as it is kept clean as much as possible. Although with pets and their flyaway furs everywhere, cleaning becomes a regular process!

32. What is your favourite colour?
This would always change depending on my mood and I would say to an extent it does a little. Although I quite like light blue/turquoise.

33. What is your favorite beauty/fashion magazine?
I remember when I was younger every time we were at the airport, I'd treat myself to a Cosmopolitan magazine. I would read it so slowly to make sure it lasted the whole journey, while occasionally putting on my free mini lipgloss that came with it. 

34. Do you swear?
I try to avoid it if I can because negative words can sometimes make a situation worse. Like, when you stub your toe, do you shout "#%^$!" It generally makes things feel worse so I tend to sway away. 

35. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
That actually reminds me I have to look for a coat because it's getting chillier and a warm cosy coat in cold weather is a necessity. I haven't found anything so far so can I just be an animal with my fur coat and never be cold? 

Thank you for reading this far, I really didn't realise how long it would be but I tag you all to do this post, if you want to. :)

Angie xo


You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it and I read every one :)